Guest Mix 005: Raskal & Bri
Raskal & Bri
Published on: January 2015
The Guest Mix returns this month with a tag team deep house mix from rising Atlanta-based DJs, Raskal & Bri. Over the past few months we’ve had the honor of getting to know this amazing couple. And… if Raskal will ever finish up his demo, we’ll be releasing some sweet deep and progressive house tracks from him soon.
- Love Inc. (Original Mix) – Booka Shade
- Everyday (Amine Edge & DANCE Remix) – Adana Twins
- If You Wait (Riva Star Remix) -London Grammer
- Cool Groove (Original Mix) – Abity
- I’m Aquarius (Claptone Remix) – Metronomy
- Materium (Original Mix) – Alex Niggemann
- Dawn – (Original Mix) Oliver Giacomotto
- Soul (Deeflash Remix) – Dave Richards
- Wilder Side feat. Candi Stanton (Tong & Rogers Wonderland Club Remix) – Rasmussen Faber, Alf Tumble
- Voices in My Head (Original Mix) – Fitzpatrick
- Caution You feat. Wayne Tennant (John Acquaviva & Oliver Giacomotto Remix – Paolo Rocco
- Love Affair – Retchid
- Appetizer (Dousk Remix) – D-Nox & Beckers
- Try To Be (Catz ‘n Dogs Club Edit) – Blue Hawaii
About Raskal & Bri
Raskal and Bri are the husband and wife tag team DJ duo in Atlanta, Ga. Raskal and Bri have both been featured on Underground Revival. Raskal was The Artist to Watch for October 2014. Bri was the first female DJ on the show. The duo plays Deep House, Tech House, and Techno. Their influences include Carl Cox, John Digweed and Danny Tenaglia, just to name a few.
Raskal and Bri have been married since 2001. They live in the suburbs of Atlanta with their 5 (yes 5) children and rescue dog. They are passionate about music and bringing positivity to the club/rave scene.
“As for me and my HOUSE…”