As Mark looks back over his life he recalls the many hills and valleys he has experienced. Biting into his first steak, the first time he realized he had a taste for human flesh, and his first kill. But none of those compare to his love of good music and good times.
“Retrospectives” takes a quick look back at some of the great music from MK837 as Mark and company prepare for the start of label’s fifth year.
From the Tastemakers
- “Great Stuff, nice thank you!” – Slok (Moodmusic / Circle Music / One Records)
- “Really quality stuff. Great compilation.” – Katzo (NuLabel / Multi Vitamins / Datagroove Music)
- “Nice package with a bunch of cool tracks. Feeling mostly the deeper ones, will give them a spin!” – Christos Kedras (Kapa Music)
- “Great stuff, gonna play a lot of that.” – Ingo Vogelmann (Frisky Records / Gastspiel Records / Doppelgaenger)
- “Great Pack, Thanks” – Fernando Ferreyra (Lowbit / Frisky / Mistique Music)
- “Come and Save Me is my favorite here! Cool stuff” – DJ Knowledge (Satellite Records)
- “Great compilation of MK837 top tracks!” – Josiah Freebourne (Beat Culture)
- “Somner’s Theme has exactly the kind of epiphanic feeling I’m looking for when I want to lead into a sunrise set. Just a great feeling throughout.” – Steve Boyett