The best intentions and the worst laid plans, that’s what this podcast has become at times. I should be good for the rest of the year, but that I did not expect to take the summer off. Thanks for bearing with me.
This month I’m bringing you some tasty tracks spanning several genres from techno and tech house to progressive and breaks. Stacked in the middle of that is my latest track with Deeflash as J&M called Alright which releases this week. Definitely check that one out as I’d like to pay some bills… and I think it rocks.
Also, if you’re not following my label (MK837) on Twitter or Facebook, please do. We’re starting to focus a bit more on our social media. Feel free to reach out to us there with compliments and complaints. We’re open to both.
Until next month…
- Drive (The Age Of Automation) (Original Mix) – Robert Hood [Music Man Records]
- Peripheral – Cerebro [L-System]
- Geometria – Alex Drayling [Mellpphonic]
- Cant Stop (Original Mix) – Lorenzo Silvano [Escapism Musique]
- Alright (Original Mix) – J&M [MK837]
- Heith (Zmey Remix) – Eddie Bitz [Sublimation Records]
- Worship (Original Mix) – Chris Howland [MK837]
- Bouncing Betty (Original Mix) – Tim Richards [Rekluse]
- Restore (Original Mix) – Kyle Geiger [Soma Records]
- The Drop (Original Mix) – Silverfilter [MK837]
- Tensions (Original Mix) – Xen Ochren, Ben Moore [VIM Records]