Kevin Oneel isn’t one to shy away from politics or blame. Like any good self-respecting American, nothing can be his fault. We’ve learned this from our current President. “Government is the Problem.” We learned that back in the 80’s from another. And so Kevin has dropped his own “October Surprise” in the form of 8 tracks spanning breaks, deep house, chillout, hip-hop and progressive house. There’s enough diversity here for one and all. Kevin’s pitched a big tent and you all are welcome to join him.
Get It Now On:
- Was able to chill with Chris the other day at my studio and sampled this track. I like story telling pieces and so this one naturally grabbed me. Just in time for the political debates. – Preacher Man
- Government is the Problem was the best track, also liked do not listen to this and 20 percent cooler – Carolina (BeatsMedia.com)
- Buy Me Please has a good drive to it – Chris McDonald (Satellite Records)
- This is a really great 8 track ep. Really like track 2. will be slipping this into my next set. Great job Kevin, wicked release. – Deep Dementure (Purple Gate Records, Canaan Digital Records, MK837)
- Government Is the problem! Way to end this year proper-with truth and a fat bassline. Love the development of the track and how all the different musical elements come together. – DJ Josiah ‘fingaz’ Freebourne (Tastyfresh.com)
- Funky stuff! Digging “Do Not Listen To This” despite the title. – deeflash (Straight Up!, MK837, Deeplife Records)